ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #184328]: Using --replacewith

Question #184328 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/184328

Jeffrey Ness posted a new comment:
Hello Alan,

Unfortunately I am not that familiar with the yum-replace module,
if you absolutely wish to use this method we will need to wait till BJ
can have a look.

What I would suggest is verify the package did in fact install, and the
files are in place:

    rpm -q yum-plugin-replace

and check the file listing for this package

    rpm -q yum-plugin-replace -l

then check the files are in the yum plugins path (this file should be
listed above):

    ls -l /usr/lib/yum-plugins/replace.py*

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.