ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: PHP 5.4 Packages

Hello Eduardo,

Thanks for your response.

We really appreciate you testing the php54 packages, we have done
all the testing we can with out a PHP driven application and its always nice
to have a little more testing before being pushed to the stable repo.

I will look in to what is required for a sqlite 3.x package for IUS,
and see if it will be worth packaging for EL5.

Currently the ius-coredev group is made up of only two individuals, myself and BJ Dierkes,
we are the co-maintainers of IUS Community and currently the only two actively creating
packages. If you wish to bring this question up to the community I would mail
ius-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Jeffrey Ness
Software Developer II