keryx team mailing list archive

6-7-2010 Keryx Development Meeting

I spent this week getting a better understanding of packaging Quickly
projects. It looks like it will be very easy. Next up is learning how
to create an NSIS installer.
After looking at what changes will be necessary to make Keryx a
desktop app, I think it will be best to press on with the GTK
interface instead of stopping to package the wx interface as a desktop
app. This will delay the next release a bit, but I think it will be
worth it in the long run.

In other news, Chris has been working on unwrapt a bit and has come up
with a nice plugin system. You can read his blog post about it here:
http://excid3.com/blog/2010/06/simple-python-plugin-system/

The place to be is #keryx (irc.freenode.net) and the time to be there
is 0000 UTC (8:00PM Eastern, 7:00 Central).

I'll see you then!
-mac