keryx team mailing list archive

Fwd: Profiles Website Idea

My apologies. Reply To All needs to be default or I will always forget. :P

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Oliver <excid3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Keryx] Profiles Website Idea
To: Senthil Kumar_Rsk <webrsk.ideas@xxxxxxxxx>

Just updated the blog with my example screenshot of the site. (this is
actually all functional right now too! :D) I can't host it on heroku without
storing the uploads somewhere else so I may try to get it working on my
current web host (doubtful) or I may just end up running it on my server at
home. Either way, this would be exceptionally handy for us I think.

Here's the screenshot of the site running locally: http://cl.ly/386Q

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com