Re: Re: New poll for kicad-devel

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 01:01:17PM -0800, core@... wrote:
>On Thu, Dec 01, 2005 at 10:30:04AM -0700, Bryan Stillwell wrote:
>> Charles: Could you post a link to your latest patch so that we're all
>> able to help troubleshoot the remaining issues?
>
>Sure... one of my initial assumptions was that for example

Excellent work! I'm looking forward to the day I can build Kicad with
the stock version of wxWidgets that is included in Debian!

BTW, I have Kicad checked into Subversion on BerliOS now. The trunk can
be checked out with the following command:

svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/kicad/trunk

My work on the SCons build system for Kicad can be found with this
command:

svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/kicad/branches/bokeoa-scons

Bryan