Re: Linux translation

I don't know on that one. I only use SCons to compile KiCad and the
latest code on the bokeoa-scons subversion branch works for me. This is
currently the 2006-03-08 release with SCons support added. If you'd
like to try it out, download version 0.96.91 of SCons here:

Then check out the code:

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/kicad/branches/bokeoa-scons

Then compile:

scons configure
scons

I've never had much luck with the stock make-based system and shared
libraries out of the box, so I rewrote the build system to use SCons and
now doing builds on large SMP boxes works great. :)

Bryan