Re: Netlist format ?

I did have a look at the net list by making a minimal schematic diagram.

The net list look like this:
# EESchema Netlist Version 1.0 generee le 5/9/2006-17:18:13
(
( 44FDADE6 $noname R3 200 {Lib=R}
( 1 N-000001 )
( 2 N-000002 )
)
( 44FDADE0 $noname R2 100 {Lib=R}
( 1 N-000001 )
( 2 N-000002 )
)
)
*
{ Pin List by Nets
Net 1 ""
R3 1
R2 1
Net 2 ""
R2 2
R3 2
}
#End

I can understand most of the net list, but not all of it.
- What is the meaning of "44FDADE6" and "44FDADE0" ?
- What can "$noname" be used for?

Regards,
Magnus