Re: Windows Installer for KiCad

Dear Jean-Pierre

I tried to email you but I got an accessed denied error, so I have
posted this message.

I have posted the NSIS Scripts as a zip file in the Files section. I
hope that was what you wanted me to do.

I have updated the script, and tested it with version 2006.08.28. I
have included some lanugage translations. I am very sorry I can only
write in English and I am bad enough at that. The translations have
been done with an automated translator so they will need correcting.
When the script is compiled it should generate a file "Kicad.exe"
which should be about 25MB.

I will see if I can generate a patch script, so existing users will
only need to download the modifications. But this might take some time.

Thanks
Alastair