Re: Netlist format ?

Hi Magnus,

The hex numbers like 44FDADE6 are usually a time stamp.
In my netlist I just used 0 for the time stamp.

I think that the $noname is the netlist name.
I have not used named nets but names like GND are common.

Regards
Derek

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Magnus Beischer" <magnus@...>
wrote:

> I did have a look at the net list by making a minimal schematic
diagram.

> The net list look like this:
> # EESchema Netlist Version 1.0 generee le 5/9/2006-17:18:13
> (
> ( 44FDADE6 $noname R3 200 {Lib=R}
> ( 1 N-000001 )
> ( 2 N-000002 )
> )
> ( 44FDADE0 $noname R2 100 {Lib=R}
> ( 1 N-000001 )
> ( 2 N-000002 )
> )
> )
> *
> { Pin List by Nets
> Net 1 ""
> R3 1
> R2 1
> Net 2 ""
> R2 2
> R3 2
> }
> #End
>
> I can understand most of the net list, but not all of it.
> - What is the meaning of "44FDADE6" and "44FDADE0" ?
> - What can "$noname" be used for?
>
> Regards,
> Magnus
>

> --- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Derek Noffke" <derek01@>
wrote:

> > Hi Magnus,
> >
> > The netlist format is easy to see, just edit and existing .NET
file.

> > If you require a conversion program then contact me directly.
> >
> > Regards
> > Derek

documentation?