Re: Building Windows version of KiCad

jean-pierre charras - INPG a écrit :

Try to launch kicadexe from a console (under msys run ./path were in kicad.exe./kicad.exe ) in order to read the message errors...

I think the mingwm10.dll is not found (this is a part of mingw distribution).

I suggest to copy this dll in windows/system32.
It is in kicad distribution (see kicad/winexe).

Please, read the command as : /path were is kicad.exe/kicad.exe
like /d/kicad-dev/kicad/kicad.exe

(there are some extra points in my first mail)
--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :