Re: boost.python

Hi,

Thank you Jean-Pierre for the long procedure...
I will try that in the next few days.

About the Florian proposal to use Visual Studio Express, I think even if
that seem to be the easiest way, we have to be careful because a free
license is not an open source (GPL, LGPL), and that can be changed in the
future putting us in a dead end.

Cheers.
--
Danilo Uccelli