Re: Wiki merging

Hi all,

merging finished with some details to solve:

- Heterogeneous_Packages and Multisymbol_Parts pages are somewhat orphaned and I don't know where to put them

- Wish_List what to do with it, make it official or delete it and use only sourceforge feature request tracker?

- Build_System/Make and Build_System/SCons pages reported as orphaned but are linked from Build_System. Any idea why are they reported this way?

That's all for now. Milan

Milan Horák napsal(a):
Hi Bryan,

Bryan Stillwell napsal(a):
I'm sure the formatting codes between mediawiki and wikispaces is
different, so we'll need some volunteers to work on the conversion
process. Anyone interested in helping out with that?

I already exported all bokeoa wiki pages and imported them into sourceforge wiki.

And at the weekend I'll try to complete it (include imported pages into existing wiki)

Milan

Yahoo! Groups Links