Re: Mac OS X port

I've compiled it the old fashioned unix way - so no apps.
But the problem is/was with compiled binaries. They only work on my
mac's and I had to make separate compilation for Intel machine and one
for the ppc machine.

Boštjan

On 7/26/07, Marius Kintel <kintel@...> wrote:

On 26. jul. 2007, at 16:23, Boštjan Jerko wrote:

> I've solved Mac OSX starting with creating a small directory in
> Applications and soft linking to the files in /usr/local/kicad/macosx

How did you obtain the Mac binaries of KiCAD?

My initial problem was that the current KiCAD sources didn't actually
build on Mac OS X.
Also, from reading the code, I cannot see how this ever worked,
except maybe if the binaries were built _without_ using app bundles,
which seems to be how things were done in older versions.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.

mag./M.Sc. Boštjan Jerko
Boštjan Jerko-Japina s.p., Raziskovanje in razvoj novih tehnologij
Boštjan Jerko-Japina s.p., Research and development of new technologies

Elektronika/Electronics,
Software/Programi: http://www.japina.eu
slo. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-slo
Eng. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-eng