Re: Mac OS X port

On 26. jul. 2007, at 16:23, Boštjan Jerko wrote:

I've solved Mac OSX starting with creating a small directory in Applications and soft linking to the files in /usr/local/kicad/macosx

How did you obtain the Mac binaries of KiCAD?

My initial problem was that the current KiCAD sources didn't actually build on Mac OS X. Also, from reading the code, I cannot see how this ever worked, except maybe if the binaries were built _without_ using app bundles, which seems to be how things were done in older versions.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.