Re: program to program communication, future: DBUS

Nevermind, I found it the existing support in the code.

For now, I like the socket based approach in there. DBUS can be
considered in the future if we go way beyond mouse click & component
synchronization. KISS prevails now.

I have started looking into getting the part selections done in PCBNEW
to go back to EESCHEMA. i.e. It should work like it does now but also
in reverse, just mouse clicks and sheet and page identification.

I say this just in case there was a heard of elephants all racing to
get this done before me. Go find your own enhancement to add.