Mac build continued

Hi again,

I have merged Simon's patch with my changes to get KiCad to build on Mac OS X, and it appears to compile correctly. Before I submit anything, I'd like it to work correctly, but I have one problem.

In pcbnew, I don't manage to display anything except the red title frame, and I get a lot of these errors:

CGContextRestoreGState: invalid context
CGContextConcatCTM: invalid context
CGContextSaveGState: invalid context
doClip: invalid context
CGContextSaveGState: invalid context

Simon and the other Mac people: Have you experienced this as well?
I'm using the latest sources from SVN and wxWidgets-2.8.6 from MacPorts.

Cheers,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.