Re: Track connectivity enhancement

jean-pierre charras wrote:
<snip>
> Geoff :
> Please, remove all your last changes in via enhancement.
> You are mistaken for via attributes.
> *** Attribute is only what layer pair is allowed, not what layer
> pair is really used. ***
>
> Via attributes can be THROUGH VIA, BURIED VIA or BLIND VIA.
> Its is only a via attribute, not the real via type.
<snip>
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
>
> Maître de conférences
> Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
> Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
> Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
> BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex
>
> Recherche :
> GIPSA-LIS - INPG
> 46, Avenue Félix Viallet
> 38031 Grenoble cedex

Jean-Pierre,

Thank you for explaining that vias' (shape) attributes actually
specify the permitted layer pairs for each via, rather than the layer
pair which is actually used.

As you have provided me with that explanation, I now appreciate that
the changes which I recently made were inappropriate, so I will
remove them ASAP.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.