Re: Mac & "invalid context"

On 29. okt. 2007, at 05:32, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

Have you taken my advice and contacted the wxWidgets group? It looks
like wxWidgets for Mac has some holes that need to be plugged.
Not yet. However, searching around, this restriction seems to be a result of modernizing of the wxMac port.
See http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.wxwidgets.general/55555.

The question is whether it makes more sense to "fix" KiCad or wxWidgets.

I am not feeling comfortable with the idea of getting a flood of 50 to 100
#ifdef wxMAC s coming into the code.

Definitely not. If this would be fixed in KiCad it should be done by reorganizing DC instantiation for all platforms, not just hack around it for the Mac.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.