Re: kicad on Mac OSX (again)

Hi Boštjan,

The last released version of KiCad (20070709) doesn't build properly on Mac OS X.
You can download the latest sources from SourceForge:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=145591

..or use the latest version from SVN:
% svn co https://kicad.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/kicad/trunk/kicad kicad

Also, KiCad doesn't work properly with wxWindows-2.8 on Mac. I believe both the errors you mention below are caused by this. Unless you're going to write code on KiCad itself, I would recommend using MacPorts to install wxWidgets:
% sudo port install wxWidgets26

Then KiCad should build out of the box using 'make -f makefile.macosx'.

Kinds Regards,

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.