Re: kicad on Mac OSX (again)

Hi Marius,

It works. I can report that compilation on Leopard works.
The only thing I don't get is connection between applications.
I'd like to start eeschema.app from the kicad.app - how to make
connections (paths, links ...).

Regards,

Boštjan

--
mag./M.Sc. Boštjan Jerko
Boštjan Jerko-Japina s.p., Raziskovanje in razvoj novih tehnologij

Elektronika/Electronics,
Software/Programi: http://www.japina.eu
slo. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-slo
Eng. blog:	http://www.japina.eu/blog-eng