Re: Thanks

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jean-pierre charras
<jean-pierre.charras@...> wrote:

> Dick,
>
> As you know, i like your new drc dialog and itys new features.
>
> Thanks for your work, .
> Kicad is really better since you are working on it
>
> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Jean-Pierre,

Thank you for your recognition. This was a *lot* of work, time, and
expense for SoftPLC Corporation to contribute to this project.

We really have to get the zone issues done soon. I am currently not
at all comfortable with having chosen Kicad as my board design tool.
I feel trapped. Once the zone enhancements are done, then Kicad can
do any board my company will ever want to design.

BUT NOT NOW.

NOTHING is even close to it in terms of importance. It is more than
10 times more important than anything else, IMO.

I updated the todo.txt file with the basics of the problem.

When I said I feel trapped, I mean it. If I could find a way out, I
might take that, but that would mean writing a conversion program
*from* Kicad to something else.

Let's get on the real solution ASAP.

Best regards,

Dick Hollenbeck