Re: Windows svn snapshot compiling

> Still nothing, no success with cmake compilling under Windows XP :-(
>
> Milan

Milan,

If Mateusz finds Windows as disagreeable as I do, then it's
understandable why this might take forever.

However, in order to cross the bridge and prove the concept, I have
done it for Windows.

See the top of the latest how-to-build-kicad.txt file.

Somebody else will have to support it under Windows. I've spent my
quota of time on Windows for the foreseeable future.

But if you follow the instructions closely, it should work for you.

We are now [fully?] CMAKE capable.

Dick Hollenbeck
SoftPLC Corporation
http://softplc.com