Re: Re: specctra compilation under windows

Dick H. a écrit :
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jean-pierre charras
<jean-pierre.charras@...> wrote:
Dick,

2 small problems when compiling specctra files under windows (remember: a very curious operating system, but used by few guys) and mingw,

specctra.h:
PLANE and PLANES names seem conflict to something.
changing to _PLANE and _PLANES solves the problem.

strptime does not exists under mingw.

I rewrote readCOMPnPIN() to sidestep strptime(). And renamed PLANE to
COPPER_PLANE. Does it build for you now?

I am impressed by your work.

Thanks. The bridge I am bulding to specctra will bring tremendous
value to Kicad, because it annexes all the value in the 3 or more
available auto-routers which use this format, right into Kicad.

The lexer and parsers would make good examples in a computer science
course somewhere.

Dick Hollenbeck
SoftPLC Corporation
http://softplc.com

It compiles now.

I have an other problem, but not with kicad.
Last version of boost does not build under mingw and windows, because a boost ececutable used in the boost build process crashes.
So at this time i am not able to try the specctra export under windows.
I'll test it asap under linux.

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet