Re: how-to-build-kicad.txt

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
Jean Pierre, your edits to you made:

* leave the step numbering without step 5 in both the table of contents and the individual steps.

* eliminate changes that were introduced very recently by someone, not me. You might want to check with them on why they added them first.

Yes, but :
1 - Edit is a **terrific** weapon.
2 - I was thinking only once. And i forgot twice (or more) is better.

Notes for contributors who made cmakelists (and thanks for they):
About how-to-build-kicad.txt, zlib is not really required, because wxWidgets, when zlib is not found, build its own zlib library, so 'is this case ) minizip can be built without the usual zlib, if using wxzlib. I made a poor change in minizip/CMakeLists.txt to use (under windows) the wxWidgets buildin zlib.

Now the full build under Windows works for me (and, of course, under linux).
The specctra export is largely working now, at least enough to see a board in the freerouter. Missing are existing wires, and any router tuning controls.

This is an impressive work.
Thanks,

Dick

--

Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
46, Avenue Félix Viallet