Re: dont svn up just yet

Thank you Tim.

If it makes it simpler, I have attached a shell script that will do the
job on one file at a time for your reference, it works nicely from the
root of the kicad source directory.

(I personally now have a better scheme than this script that I use now.
I have taught Jedit to run uncrustify directly using the "Text Filter"
plugin, along with the project's uncrustify.cfg file.)

This is a major win if we can get the code all uniform like this.
Uncrustify is not perfect but it is the best starting point, some files
were "post uncrustify tweaked", so only the raunchy looking source ones
need to pass through this.

Dick

--
Best Regards,

Dick

I pray we can elect a U.S. President that has the common sense to enforce our
existing immigration laws and stop the invasion from Mexico.

 --------------060101030204040905060706 Content-Type: application/x-shellscript;
name="beautify1.sh"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --------------060101030204040905060706--