Re: dont svn up just yet

Dick,

thanks a bunch.

now, a quick question: should normal text labels be global throughout
a hierarchy, or should they be sheet-local?

I have encoded the latter (sheet-local, with GLabels for global
connections), but it appears that some of the examples in demos/ use
text labels as global connectors, hence the behavior must be changed.

Tim