Re: dont svn up just yet

Tim Hanson wrote:
Dick,

thanks a bunch.

now, a quick question: should normal text labels be global throughout
a hierarchy, or should they be sheet-local?

I have encoded the latter (sheet-local, with GLabels for global
connections), but it appears that some of the examples in demos/ use
text labels as global connectors, hence the behavior must be changed.

Tim

When you say "Normal text labels" you mean the tool whose tooltip is "Add wire or bus label" correct?

If so, then I am quite certain they local to a sheet.

Dick