AUI support

--0-304636472-1203422079=:41165 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Hello. I'm trying to add wxAUI and Art support to Kicad (eeschema & pcbnew). This will be time-consuming, but I hope snapping toolbars (and, next, internal frames) could make interface mutch more simple. I'm actually working on complete menus, this means that (as every MS application), every toolbar command should be found also on menus. This is because a lot of functions cannot be understood by new users simply watching icons, and changes could give a standard interface. I'm very interested in development of Kicad, witch is actually THE best GPL schematic and PCB drawing. However, threre are a few things that needs to be changed before massive use. One of the most importants is the wire-snap-to-pin facility. Is there anyone who is working on that?
Thanks.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs --0-304636472-1203422079=:41165 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

that?</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV></div><br>
<hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound, and

Follow ups