zone fill with micro-vias

Hello,

I've been fiddling around with the new zones & filling, and I'm super
impressed!

However, the zone fill algorithm does not know that it does not need
to avoid micro or laser-drilled vias from the component to layer 2
when filling a ground plane on layer 1. Presumably the layer stack
is Component:Layer 2:Layer 1:Copper in this 4-layer board; i saw no
options to change the layer connections for these micro-vias(?). Can
fix this if somebody points me in the right direction...

Also, shouldn't a zone fill eliminate ratsnest lines appropriately?
How to fix this?

Tim

Follow ups