Re: Re: eeschema: Block commands broken

Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

Dick,

I made the change. I apologize for the error. I forgot to check the
popup commands before submitting to code. In my zeal to simplify the
eeschema "main loop", I missed the default handler in the first case
statement. I will make sure to be more careful in the future.

I still feel this function needs to be simplified. It is over 700 lines
of code long. It is also redundant. The wxWidgets command loop does
this already. I can understand grouping related commands together in an
event handler. Recombining them back into a single function call and
picking apart again doesn't make a lot of sense to me but maybe I'm
missing the big picture. If you wanted to add a new command (say a
block annotate command), you have to decipher this function to make sure
you don't break anything. Obviously I deciphered it incorrectly.

Wayne

I replaced in last commit the missing lines.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex