Re: Re: eeschema: Block commands broken

Dick,

I made the change. I apologize for the error. I forgot to check the popup commands before submitting to code. In my zeal to simplify the eeschema "main loop", I missed the default handler in the first case statement. I will make sure to be more careful in the future.

I still feel this function needs to be simplified. It is over 700 lines of code long. It is also redundant. The wxWidgets command loop does this already. I can understand grouping related commands together in an event handler. Recombining them back into a single function call and picking apart again doesn't make a lot of sense to me but maybe I'm missing the big picture. If you wanted to add a new command (say a block annotate command), you have to decipher this function to make sure you don't break anything. Obviously I deciphered it incorrectly.

Wayne

Dick H. wrote:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jonas Diemer <diemer@...> wrote:
Hi,

Why is this code in place? Who is working on that?

Best regards,
Jonas.

Don't know, check the repository, find out who made the change.

Yahoo! Groups Links