Re: Re: EESchema XOR-Artifacts

Frank Bennett wrote:
--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

Frank,

I don't think that is new behavior. The board I have been working on forever was positioned at the origin, and its been happening to me for over a year:

The yellow boarder is not drawn properly if it coincides with the

origin.

This is not new behavior.

I will accept this answer. I guess I have not used pcbnew that
much....the last primitive drawn should win, ok, but the color
mix (blue+red=magenta? or is it cyan?) track above U1-2 is most
annoying...s/b either blue or red.

That track is on an *inner* layer, so it gets a different color. Your red and blue are for external layers.

thanks,
Frank

BTW, I don't know what "s/b" means.

In the spirit of text messaging "should be"

It seems that text messaging can impair a person's ability to communicate well.

Dick