how-to-build-kicad.txt

Igor,

I was disappointed to see that a file that I spent a day or more preparing was "deprecated" by you very recently. I am of the understanding that there is information in how-to-build-kicad.txt that is not present elsewhere, including:

** a table of contents

** how to build a debug version

** and step by step instructions on how to build the software if you are a developer

** proper English

When I see my time disrespected in such a manor, I wonder if it might be better spent elsewhere.

Why would you simply put aside someone's hard work (qualified hard work) without at least asking about it? Qualified contributions are hard to come by in an open source project.

--
Best Regards,

Dick

Follow ups