Re: Reducing number of drills - new utility.

Also concerning drills, kicad should store pairs of via pad & via
drills for the case of multiple via sizes. Right now I must use a
script to convert via pad to via drill size. The alternate via drill
should, i think, be depreciated in favor of pad-drill pairs.
thoughts?

Tim