Re: Re: [eeschema] BUG: annotating multiple instance

Hi

Yes, I have parts spread over different shematics. I thought that this
is a bug because if you have parts spread in shematic with different
names annotation works correctly. Why the behaviour of the annotation is
not the same in both cases?? It is wrong that you have to know that
in some cases it will work and in some cases not!

Rok

yajeed2000 pravi: