Re: New developer, SVN commits

Richard A Burton wrote:
Put that script or logic into the CMake build file, so that it becomes
the means of "making" the source file. The script or program needs to
be smart enough to auto-generate it under only one of three conditions:

Just one extra point. If it's part of the build system then there will
need to be an alternative for the non-svn source (e.g. the
downloadable source tar file). You need a svn working copy to extract
the repository revision.

Richard.

We have so many masters that we are trying to serve. But given that we are, your point is valid.

I do not care to serve so many masters. Someone else can figure this out.

Dick