Re: New developer, SVN commits

Hello Martin!

You are welcome!
I used CVS and SourceSafe so I am used to the process. Installed uncrustify.

We use Subversion for version control.
http://kicad.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download#Subversion

So what is the issue with build versions being so different between SVN and nightly.
I thought they should be the same.
You can be the developer who will always synchronize the version in the "include/build_version.h" file :-)

I have cleaned up polygon/math_

for_graphics.cpp so there are no more warnings and I will be waiting for write access.

Please carefully read this:
http://kicad.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download#You_can_help_with_the_project.21
And publish yours patch.

I do not think I can do too much fixing at first because of limited time and not understanding the source code fully but in couple of months I should be better.
I just need something easy at first to get started and to practice.

Martin

--
Igor Plyatov