Re: Problem with GenericPolygonClipperLibrary.cpp

2008/5/1 Mateusz Skowroński <skowri@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  You may not use this software, in whole or in part, in support
>  of any commercial product without the express consent of the
>  author.
::snip::
>  This licence will make the Debian (and Ubuntu and ???) maintainers
>  move the packages to 'non-free' ('multiverse').

I don't like the idea of having to move Debian sections, but I suspect
that won't bother a lot of people on the list.

What might bother some is the interpretation of "in support of any
commercial product". Does this mean the code can't be put in software
that is to be sold, or does it mean it can't be put in software that
is to be used in a business setting?

If it's the former it's not problem, and maybe not even for Debian
(I'd have to check that with the Debian legal team). If it's the
latter, that's bad.

Richard.