Re: Interested new developer

kajdas wrote:
Coding looks OK, the only issue I have is the way the functions and variables are named.
Don't we have some kind of KiCad standard naming convention?
I am used to Hungarian notation from Microsoft that a lot of linux programs follow.
Martin

This is no place for Microsoft to be lifted up as any kind of role model.

So please don't bring them up again.

---- c w <panhandler13@...> wrote:
Hello all,

Attached is a diff file for the dialog_build_BOM.cpp
in the eeschema directory. It fixes the BOM order so
that C2 gets listed before C101. It also takes into
consideration fractured symbols like U1A and U10A. Let me know what you think.

The thePrepositions are silly, even though the theCode probably works OK.

Dick