Re: Backspace & Delete hotkeys not working problem

mkajdas wrote:
I am trying to fix my first bug in kicad and I have a question:
Inside the hotkeys.cpp the delete and backspace keys are recognized but
not processed correctly because m_ID_current_state == 0

I grep-ed all files and I do not see m_ID_current_state set to
anything other than 0.
Am I missing something?

Yes.

I just used delete and backspace yesterday and they worked fine. What do you think is broken? These keys allow you to delete a track segment or a complete track connection, but only if the track tool button has been selected.

Dick