Hi,

2008/5/6 Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Mateusz,
>
> Thanks for the input.
>
> Mateusz Skowroński wrote:

> I used CMake 2.4.8 on both Debian (Testing) and MSYS/MinGW on Windows XP
> with out any issues. If FindSubversion.cmake from SVN works better, I'm
> all for it. However, you have now made tracking up stream changes to
> FindSubversion.cmake part of the Kicad project.

Yes.
1. It adds support for calling it from a script.
2. It should fix the language problem. But their fix does not seem to
work for me. I had to set the LANG variable as well. Debian Sid.

When CMake 2.6 becomes standard, we'll drop it in favour of the original one.

> I thought this might be an issue. Since the result is primarily
> numerals, I thought I might get by with it. I'll try to be more
> sensitive to internationalization issues in the future.

> It works for me on Windows XP with MSYS/MinGW running CMake from the
> MSYS command line. I have Subversion 1.4.6 installed and SVN binary
> path in my Windows path.

:) I thought that nobody uses it on Windows. Rather something like
TortoiseSVN or RapidSVN. Sorry for this. Feel free to remove the
condition.

> I considered this as well. However, there seems to be some resistance
> to using command line switches with CMake. There are a lot of personal
> settings (package paths, version specific wxWidgets information,
> compiler settings, etc.) in the CMake files that really should be set
> with command line switches, environment variables, and/or modifying
> CMakeCache.txt. So I opted for the path of least resistance and wrapped
> it with #ifdef. That way you could still manually edit the date and
> version string when using the hand written make files.
>

>>> Hi,
>>> the config.h in not updated after svn up and make.
>>>
>>> Do You have a solution for this?
>>>

>> make rebuild_cache
>>

> You answered your own question before I got a chance to reply. Thanks
> again for the help
>
> Regards,
>
> Wayne
>
>> But one has to remember to invoke it before the build.
>>
>> Mateusz

Cheers,
Mateusz

--