Re: Re: Binary distributions - who maintains?

Hallo,

sure you can manage releases. Just keep the naming system and thank you :-)

Milan

manneveru napsal(a):

I build svn version successfully without errors, but currently there
is something wrong with debug version - when I want to run the binary
the pop-up dialogue informs me that code is build non-debug, against
debug wxWidgets. Strange.

I made some interesting changes to CMake files which simplifies
configuration, I plan to submit a .patch when I resolve problem with
debug. These is an issue with windres, which works only under certain
circumstances (mor on this problem later).

I am wondering whether I may release some windows installation binary
on sourceforge for let's say next release (when Jean Pierre decide
to)? These will be build under Windows.

I have an sourceforge account already in KiCad project (thanks to
Igor) for about 2 years.

Michal