Re: Compilation with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

Ekhm... I feel offended a little... Visual C++ is a compiler good as
any other may be. But if don't like it...

I am currently working on building Windows version by mingw in
simplest possible way (less steps than current "manual" put in readme)
and without MSYS.

Michal