Re: Patch for specctra session import bug

Hi Dick,

Thanks for your pointers. At first I had assumed that isSymbol was
only used for components, but it is indeed used in all sorts of other
places. I have attached a second patch which moves this test to
doCOMPONENT.

I again tested this with my board and the session is correctly
imported with this patch.

Thanks for checking the Specctra grammar as I do not have that to hand.

Best Regards,

Brian Sidebotham.

Brian,

Sorry I have to ask, but did you first remove the prior change before you did your testing with the new one? Just off hand a quick review of doPLACE() made me ask, surprized we did not need a similar test there.

The specctra grammar file is now here: