Re: error when doing cmake on winxp step 9

ok today when i took another crack at it notepads opinion on line
numbers had changed. Now lineing up with where i thougt the errors wer
at, but im still wondering what these 2 lines do and why there failing
paticuarly line 83

#================================================
# Find libraries that are needed to build KiCad.
#================================================
include(CheckFindPackageResult)#LINE83

#######################
# Find OpenGL library #
find_package(OpenGL QUIET)
check_find_package_result(OPENGL_FOUND "OpenGL")#LINE89

# Find Boost library #
find_package(Boost QUIET)
check_find_package_result(Boost_FOUND "Boost")

eadthem