Re: error when doing cmake on winxp step 9

Hi!

2008/10/21 eadthemm <padamsn@...>:
> im getting these errors when doing step 9
> CMake Errors at CMakeLists.txt:83 (include): include could not find
> load file: CheckFindPackageResult
> CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:89 (check_find_package_result): Unknown
> CMake command "check_find_package_result".

Is Your source up to date? It seems that CMake cannot find macro files
located in the CMakeModules directory.

This directory is included at line 10:
# Path to local CMake modules.
set(CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/CMakeModules)

We may debug it if you add this after the above command:
message("CMAKE_MODULE_PATH ${CMAKE_MODULE_PATH}")

After saving the file do:
make rebuild_cache

and post the results.

Cheers,