error when doing cmake on winxp step 9

im getting these errors when doing step 9
CMake Errors at CMakeLists.txt:83 (include): include could not find
load file: CheckFindPackageResult
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:89 (check_find_package_result): Unknown
CMake command "check_find_package_result".

running
win xp amd athlon xp 32bit mingw 5.1.2 cmake 2.6.2/2.6 patch 2 boost
1.36.1 zlib123 wxWidgets 2.8.8

relevent lines from my default configured CMakeLists.txt
#line ?? is my additons for this post as read in notepad

#================================================
# Find libraries that are needed to build KiCad. #line83
#================================================
include(CheckFindPackageResult)

#######################
# Find OpenGL library #
####################### #line89
find_package(OpenGL QUIET)
check_find_package_result(OPENGL_FOUND "OpenGL")

# Find Boost library #
find_package(Boost QUIET)
check_find_package_result(Boost_FOUND "Boost")

i am a expereanced c++ programmer but i have minimal experance with
make and none with cmake

eadthem

Follow ups