Re: to Jean-Pierre,please,aviseja in advance for new

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

jean-pierre. charras@inpg. fr <mailto:jean-pierre.charras%40inpg.fr> wrote:
> Of course i'll notify all translators when a new R.C. is planned.
> This is not before some weeks because new zones handling must be refined
> (changes in cleanup, erc control ... functions)
> and fully tested.
> Also changes about fields in eeschema made dy Dick are also a work in
> progress.

It might we wise to target Feb 1 for the next release. I will probably
have some time to work on Kicad over the Christmas holidays. Then
there would be a testing period and translation catch up.

I don't see any reason to rush this, anyone in a hurry can always build
from the SVN repository.

Dick

I agree.
This is also ok for me.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche