Re: antialiased graphics

ma, 2008-12-29 kello 15:39 +0200, Vesa Solonen kirjoitti:

> I experimented with wxpython demo package to get a grip how stuff is
> done. Attached is two line patch and results with wxGCDC wrapper. It
> seems there is quite a work to do for proper future proof graphics
> update. Currently there is no caching so it takes a long time to draw
> all primitives and for high quality, drawing needs to be ported to
> some path based api.

Some refinements follow. Jean-Pierre pushed wxGCDC twoliner to tree, so
there it hangs. Anyway, it seems impossible to make fractional pixel
lines by wxDC, so that's not too useful for future use IMO. Aren't you
Wayne working on new zoom support? If so, could you possibly consider
options that wxGC would give? The would be all necessary transforms
already implemented and would save from forcing raster api to do
vectors. My guess the whole would simpify somewhat too as there is free
pdf-export and printing and all done with same functions.

-Vesa