Re: kicad compilation with decimal separator

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cfdev@..." <cfdev@...> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> happy to joint the kicad dev group.
> I have compiled kicad stable on windowXP with sucessfull :D
>
> I'm french and for the correct value for size, position.. are the
> decimal separator ',' not the '.'.
>
> When I compile kicad and run in french langage, the decimal separator
> is '.' :(
>
> why ? it's an directive of compilation ?

I still have not found for this problem of compilation, maybe it's in
MSYS?

But if it interests the French users, I add events to the class
WinEDA_PositionCtrl that when you enter a '. " on the numeric keypad
that write a ','

void WinEDA_PositionCtrl::OnKeyDownPosX( wxKeyEvent& event )
{
int Key = event.GetKeyCode();
if(g_EDA_Appl->m_Locale->GetLanguage() == wxLANGUAGE_FRENCH)
//Replace '.' by ',' for the french langage
if ((Key == 46)||(Key == 391))
{
m_FramePosX->WriteText(_T(','));
return;